Duplicate image checker. -- An attempt at an MD5 module to do some duplicate checking/etc.
Here is what the module does as of now:
1) Upon activation, it adds a new table to the DB (fullsize_md5sums) and sets a warning that photos need to be scanned for missing md5s
2) Adds a maintenance task that will allow you to scan all photos and insert any missing MD5s in the DB
3) Upon adding (or changing) an image to the gallery, will insert the MD5 into the DB automatically
4) Upon deleting an image from the gallery, will delete the MD5 from the DB for that image
5) Adds a 'Gallery Photo Duplicates' menu item to ADMIN->CONTENT menu which currently loads a dynamic album with duplicate thumbnails
5a) On the duplicate item album page, shows the thumbnail of the image that has duplicates
5b) Under the thumbnail there are links to each image location where it's duplicated - the links show which album it's in
5c) This check for duplicates across ALL of the gallery, not just in a particular album - (Maybe will code this later, but not now)
6) Shows what a bad coder I am via the php code... :)
7) Works from what I can tell/test/etc.
This module may be downloaded from the codex here.
To install, extract the "dupcheck" folder from the zip file into your Gallery 3 modules folder.
Afterwards log into your Gallery web site as an administrator and activate the module in the Admin -> Modules menu.
After that, run the newly created maintenance task for scanning for MD5SUMs in the Admin -> Maintenance menu.